jueves, agosto 19, 2010

Welcome~

Hello, everyone.
Well, a little explanation of what I'm trying to do here.
I wanna initiate a small project because I see there's not really an english source of information about what Flele is. There was one, "Sing with me: A flele site". But I'm afraid the author has stopped the project and isn't really updating the site anymore. Therefore, because I think a few people could use some help, (and because I'm really, REALLY bored), I'm gonna try to put everything I think necessary here, from explanations, to tutorials and shells. Because there's a lot of people that already have custom-made shells, tutorials and what-not I will try to ask permission from them to post up a few things. However, since this is still just something I'm doing out of boredom and am not really taking it seriously, meanwhile I'm gonna try to work on some stuff on my own.

PS: Need a better name for the Blog LOL xD . And, if u want and are as bored as I am, u could, IDK help maybe XD.